This report contains two tabs. The first tab aggregate counts of sites and programs, as well as an un-duplicated count of all user accounts in the selected site(s). The table sub-section displays duplicated aggregate counts of user accounts by site and program. The second tab is sections by site name. Each site name section contains a user account table with detailed information for each user account.
- Site Name
- Include Disabled Staff?
- Total # of Sites - The number of sites the report was run for.
- Total # of Programs - The number of programs the report was run for.
- Total # of User Accounts - The number of user accounts for all sites and programs the report was run for.
- Site Name - The name(s) of the site(s) the report was run for.
- Program Name - The name(s) of the program(s) the report was run for.
- # User Account Per Program - The number of user account per program.
- Name - The name of the user account. Clicking on the name of a user will take you to a Login Details report.
- User Role - The role given to the user account.
- Reporting Role - The reporting role given to the user account.
- Last Login Date - The last time the account was logged into ETO.
- Disabled - Is the account disabled?
- Program Name - The name of the program the account is given permissions for.
- Caseload Enforced - Is caseload used to enforce limited visibility for the user account.