This page deals with multi-subject level responses when managing TouchPoints, Collection Types (sometimes referred to as "Collections Level Responses), and Referral Forms. This option is not available for Manage Approvals.
This setting allows questions on a form to be collected once for all subjects in a multiple-subject response (family, collection, multiple participants, or multiple entities). The setting can also be managed at the question level by editing each question individually.
Step 1 – Navigate to the proper management page (Manage TouchPoints, Manage Collection Types, or Manage Referral Forms).
Step 2 – Click on the Question Settings button and select Multi-Subject Level Responses from the drop-down.
- This is called "Collections Level Responses" for collection types.
Step 3 – Check the box(es) associated with the question(s) that you would like to apply to multiple subjects.
- A check indicates that the question will be answered once and applied to all when taken for multiple subjects as the same time.
- You can also uncheck a box that you no longer wish to apply to multiple subjects.
Step 4 – Click the Save button to save any changes.
Allowing certain questions to be taken once for multiple subjects can save users time when completing forms.
- Navigate to the proper management page (Manage TouchPoints, Manage Collection Types, or Manage Referral Forms).
- Click the Question Settings button
- Select Multi-Subject Level Responses from the drop-down
- This will be called Collections Level Responses for Collection Types
- Check the box next to any question you wish to take once for multiple subjects
- Click the Save button