Measure 4 only applies to clients in certain projects, as indicated in the Project Descriptor Data Elements general TouchPoint.
Federal Partner Programs and Components must be one of the following:
- HUD:CoC – Permanent Supportive Housing
- HUD:CoC – Rapid Re-Housing
- HUD:CoC – Supportive Services Only
- HUD:CoC – Transitional Housing
For one or more of the above funders, the Grant Start Date must be less than or equal to the reporting period end date, and the Grant End Date must either be null, or greater than or equal to the reporting period start date.
Project Type must be one of the following:
- PH – Housing Only
- PH – Housing with Services (no disability required for entry)
- PH – Permanent Supportive Housing (disability required for entry)
- PH – Rapid Re-Housing
- Safe Haven
- Transitional Housing
Additionally, Measure 4 only applies to adults (age 18+), and 4.1-4.3 applies to stayers (still active in project as of report end date) whose stay is 365 or more days.