Please complete the following steps to disable a program in ETO:
- Click on Site Administration
- Click on Manage Programs
- Locate the program you wish to disable
- Click the disable option towards the right
- When disabling a program, participants currently enrolled remained enrolled. Their dashboard will show the enrollment as "[Program Name] (disabled)"
- A disabled program will no longer show in the Site/Program menu at the top of ETO.
- Disabling a program does NOT delete program data. Data is still accessible via Reporting.
- If you disable a program and then in the future want to re-enabled it, staff that had access to the program prior to disabling it will still have access after it is re-enabled.