First Time Set-up
- Right click on the shortcut for the application and select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Within the Privilege level section, check off the box for "Run this program as an administrator."
- Click on Apply/OK near the bottom of the page to save this setting.
- Double-click on the shortcut for ETO Barcode Sync to run the application.
- You will be prompted to enter a validation code. An example can be seen in the image below in red. This validation code can be found in ETO via the following steps:
- Click on Marketplace
- Select View Marketplace.
- Select Free Add-ons
- Select View Details
7. Enter your ETO credentials and select the site you will be working in to log in.
8. You will be prompted with a message stating that your scanner has not yet been setup upon successful login.
Canadian Clients - Continue through these steps after following the above.
1. Close the barcode application if it is open
2. Open their local appdata folder located at C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\local - This may just be as simple as going to This PC > Local Disk > Program Files
3. Open the Social_Solutions folder and the ETO Barcode Sync folder
4. Open the Configuration file for the application
5. CTRL + F to Find the ".com" in the file.
6. Change .COM -> .CA
7. File > Save > Override the previous config file version
4. Launch ETO Barcode Sync and enter validation code