Managers are able to set the Site Navigation to appear by default or collapse by default. However, users can override this through their personal settings. This allows a user to navigate the product in the most efficient way for them, especially if they rotate between tablet and desktop use.
To Manage Personal Settings:
- Click on your name when logged into ETO, located at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Manage Personal Settings.
- Click on collapse the navigation bar by default and save.
To Manage Site Default Settings:
- Site Administration > Site Navigation
2. Choose Always show the navigation bar expanded. or Collapse the navigation bar by default.
This will be overruled if a user changes their own preferences.