The Multi-Subject Level Response is useful when a response should apply to all users within a Collection or Multiple Participant TouchPoint.
- Expand Navigation Bar (if applicable)
- Site Administration
- Manage TouchPoints
- Click Edit for the proper TouchPoint
- Click Question Settings
- Select Multi-Subject Level Responses from the drop-down This is called "Collections Level Responses" for collection types.
- Check the box(es) associated with the question(s) that should apply to multiple subjects
- A check indicates that the question will be answered once and applied to all when taken for multiple subjects at the same time
- You can also uncheck a box that you no longer wish to apply to multiple subjects
8. Click Save
When recording a TouchPoint for multiple participants or a Collection, why does the data disappear from the All tab?
The Multi-Subject Level Response setting allows questions on a form (TouchPoints, Referral Forms, Collection Types) to be collected once for all subjects in a multiple-subject response (Family, Collection, Multiple Participants or Multiple Entities). This setting can be managed via View Screen Settings or by editing each question individually.
After being saved, Multi-Subject Level Responses will keep the response on the All tab due to the response applying to all participants/entities within the Form. The questions that apply only to an individual will not remain on the All tab after the form is saved. Multi-Subject Level Responses will show as two avatars rather than one on the All tab: