After purchasing an add-on such as Notification Engine or ETO Portal, you may find it necessary to set up the Context Bar, in order to begin using your add-on. After your Account Manager has enabled the Context Bar (which is a bar directly beneath the Quick Search bar), follow the steps below to configure it:
- You, as an Enterprise Manager, will see the Context Bar immediately.
- Click on the "Configure Solutions" button.
3. Click on "Set Context Menu Visibility"
4. Click on the plus sign next to each site you need to have the Context Bar displayed in
5. Check off the boxes by Program and User Role to control who will see the Context Bar in your enterprise. Keep in mind, this does not turn on the buttons for the individual features and it does not allow these users to see the Configure Solutions button, which is only available to administrators.
6. These security settings will save automatically. Click Go Back to return to the Context Menu when you are done.
After taking these steps, the selected user roles in the selected programs will see the Context Bar underneath the menu bar at the top of the screen.