The Page Setup toolbar tab in Results 4.2 provides access to a variety of report-wide settings to control the layout of a report.
- The Report / Rename Report / Move Report tabs allow you to add a new report tab, duplicate an existing tab, rename tabs, and rearrange the order of report tabs. These options are also available by right-clicking the report tab at the bottom of the page.
- The Page tab allows you to change the Page Orientation to Portrait or Landscape format, and change the page size based on standard paper measurements. Note that Results defaults to the European-standard "A4" paper size; if you plan on printing your report on paper, you may want to change this setting to "Letter".
- The Header and Footer tabs control the visibility and vertical size of the header and footer on each page.
- The Scale to Page tab controls how the report is resized for printing. These settings do not affect the on-screen visibility of the report, only the printed version.
- The Margins tab allows independent settings of the top, bottom, left, and right margin sizes.
- The Display tab allows you to switch the on-screen layout of the report to the one-page-at-a-time "Page mode" view or the default "Quick Display" view, as well as control how many rows and columns of large tables are displayed on each page when in "Quick Display" view.