Insights are designed to be added to dashboards in order to assess at-a-glance progress toward a single goal over time. On a staff dashboard, the Insight will aggregate data for all subjects assessed.
To add an Insight to a dashboard:
- Navigate to the dashboard you wish to add the Insight to.
- Click Edit Dashboard at the top of the page. If this option is not available, you will need to locate the dashboard template in Manage Dashboard Templates under Site Administration.
- Click Add ETO Parts.
- Select ETO Insight from the ETO Parts Catalog.
- Determine which zone on the page it should appear.
- Click Add.
- Inside the Insight part, select the Insight you wish to display.
- Select the chart size.
- When you are finished, click Done Editing at the top of the page.