Alerts is intended to keep users up-to-date on a participant’s progress by notifying users in real time whenever a key action takes place. For example, an Alert can be sent when
- A TouchPoint response is submitted.
- A new Participant or Entity is enrolled or dismissed from a program.
- Key data is edited by another user.
- A new participant is referred to a program.
- A Workflow begins, moves forward, or is completed (only available for customer with Workflow add-on).
Alerts are triggered when the condition is met at the time of the action. Alerts are not passive.
Alert recipients can be ETO users or Entity contacts and are designated by the Administrator when the Alert is created.
For more information…
Already have ETO Alerts?
Click the links below for step-by-step instructions on how to use it.
Working with Alerts
Setting up Alerts
Videos on Alerts
Reporting on Alerts