A Guest Program allows entity-level users to log into ETO to track services and update their own entity information via an entity self-service user role. To set up a Guest Program, you must be a Site Administrator or above.
Settings Up the Program
First, create a new program for your Entity Self-Service Users through Manage Programs or elect an existing program for them to work inside of.
- Using the navigation bar, access Site Administration.
- Select Manage My Site (New).
- Navigate to the Miscellaneous Settings tab.
- Click Manage Guest Programs.
- Select Add Guest Program.
2. Choose the program for the entity to access from the “Entity Guest Access Program” drop-down.
3. Set the password for the entity to enter when signing into the guest program initially.
4. Click Submit Guest Program Information.
5. Using the navigation bar, access Wizards.
6. Select the Attribute Wizard.
7.Create a program-specific arbitrary text 100 field named “Password." The entity will be able to use this attribute after logging in to create their own custom password.
Creating Entity Self Service Users
- Site Administration > Manage User Accounts
- Create New User
3. Set User Role to Entity Self Service
4. Give user access to the program