Any time a user rejoins your organization, it is important to enable their user account immediately to allow them access to ETO.
- Go to the navigation bar on the left hand side of ETO.
- Select Site Administration to expand more options.
- Click on Manage User Accounts.
- Check the box stating Show Disabled in the right corner of the page.
- In the Name search bar, type in the user's name.
- Press the filter button to the right of the name search bar.
- Click on the Enable button to the right of the staff users name.
Depending on your license type, you may be billed per active user above your organization's allotted number of accounts. To find out how many accounts your contract includes, contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.