The "Who is On" feature allows you to view the users accessing ETO as well as terminate the session of a user. In order to terminate the session, please follow the steps below.
- Go to the navigation bar to the left of your page.
- Click on Site Administration to expand that menu.
- Select Who is On. This will direct you to a list of users that are utilizing ETO. It also tells you when they logged on and what site they are accessing.
If you would like to terminate a user's session:
- Find the user whose session you would like to terminate.
- Click Terminate this Session to the right of their name.
- A popup will occur asking you if you are sure you want to terminate this User's session. Click Ok.