- Click Search Settings (only available for Enterprise Managers and above)
- Check/Uncheck Disable Family Search
By default users will be able to search for Families. Disabling will only allow search to be for individual participants
- Check/Uncheck Hide "Sites currently enrolled" in search results
By default "Sites" will show a list of sites participants are currently enrolled in
- Select Demographics that users should be able to Search when using Enterprise Enroll
- These settings will apply to the whole Enterprise
- Full Name is always included
- A maximum of 4 demographics to search on may be selected.
- A maximum of 6 demographics to display in search results may be selected.
- Click Save