Each entity type may be broken into as many sub-types as necessary. Note that sub-types are always site-scoped and can't be scoped to the program level.
To create a new entity sub-type:
- On the navigation bar, click Entities.
- Select Define Entity Subtypes.
- Select the entity type you would like to create a sub-type for from the drop-down menu.
- You will see a list of existing sub-types. Type in the name of the new sub-type you would like to add next to Add New Sub-Types.
- Click Add New Sub-Type.
- A pop up will appear notifying you of your success. You should be able to see the new sub-type in the list above the Add New Sub-Type text box.
- Click OK to clear away the pop up box.
You may also edit or disable/enable these sub-types on this page.