Each Entity type may be broken into as many sub-types as necessary. Note that sub-types are always Site-scoped and can't be scoped to the Program level.
To create a new Entity Sub-type:
- On the Navigation Bar, click "Entities".
- Select "Define Entity Subtypes".
- Select the Entity type you would like to create a sub-type for from the drop-down menu.
- You will see a list of existing sub-types. Type in the name of the new sub-type you would like to add next to "Add New Sub-Type" textbox.
- Click "Add New Sub-Type".
- A pop up will appear notifying you of your success. You should be able to see the new sub-type in the list next to the "Existing Sub-Types:".
- Click "OK" to clear away the pop up box.