Entity attributes are equivalent to demographics for participants. Like participant demographics, entity attributes should be data that is not changed often, such as a mailing address. Standard attributes cannot be modified or disabled.
To add a new entity attribute:
- On the navigation bar, click Site Administration.
- Select Manage Attributes (New).
- You will see the existing attributes, toggled by scope.
- Click the +Add New Attribute button under the correct scope for the attribute you are creating.
- Name your attribute.
- Select an option from the Attribute type drop-down.
- Select the entity type this attribute is applicable for (you may select more than one).
- Select the correct scope for the attribute.
- Enter values for the attribute if applicable.
- Click Save to save any changes.