Entity Attributes are equivalent to demographics for Participants. Like Participant demographics, Entity Attributes should be data that is not changed often, such as a mailing address. Standard Attributes cannot be modified or disabled.
To add a new Entity Attribute
- On the Navigation Bar, click "Site Administration".
- Select "Manage Attributes (New)".
- You will see the existing Attributes, toggled by scope.
- Click the "+Add New Attribute" button under the correct scope for the Attribute you are creating.
- Name your Attribute.
- Select an option from the Attribute type drop-down menu.
- Select the Entity type this Attribute is applicable for (you may select more than one).
- Select the correct scope for the Attribute.
- Enter values for the Attribute if applicable.
- Click Save to save any changes.