Step 1 – On the Navigation Bar, click "Entities". Then select "Dismiss Entity (NEW)".
Step 2 – Click on the arrow to the left of the Entity type heading that you would like to expand.
- Your list of Entity types may vary depending on the types of Entities that are in your system.
Step 3 – Click on the arrow to the left of the Entity sub type heading that you would like to expand.
- Your list of Entity sub types will vary depending on how your organization has organized Defined Entity Sub Types.
- "No Sub-Type" is used for Entities that were entered with no sub-type selected.
Step 4 – You will have a few options when looking at Entities.
- Select All - Check this box to select all Entities of this type and subtype.
- Filter - Allows you to filter and search through the list of Entities of this type and subtype.
- Page navigation - Move between pages for Entity subtypes that contain more than ten Entities.
Step 5 – Check the box(es) next to the Entities that you would like to dismiss from your Program.
Step 6 – Click the "Submit" button to dismiss the selected Entities.
Step 7 – Click the "OK" button on the confirmation page.