Step 1 – On the navigation bar, click Entities. Then select Dismiss Entity (NEW).
Step 2 – Click on the arrow to the left of the entity type heading that you would like to expand.
- Your list of entity types may vary depending on the types of entities that are in your system.
Step 3 – Click on the arrow to the left of the entity sub type heading that you would like to expand.
- Your list of entity sub types will vary depending on how your organization has organized Defined Entity Sub Types.
- "No Sub-Type" is used for entities that were entered with no sub-type selected.
Step 4 – You will have a few options when looking at entities.
- Select All - Check this box to select all entities of this type and subtype.
- Filter - Allows you to filter and search through the list of entities of this type and subtype.
- Page navigation - Move between pages for entity subtypes that contain more than ten entities.
Step 5 – Check the box(es) next to the entities that you would like to dismiss from your program.
Step 6 – Click the Submit button to dismiss the selected entities.
Step 7 – Click the OK button on the confirmation page.