The Add New Family feature is specifically used to create a new family of new participants who are not yet in ETO. The participants will automatically be grouped as a family while you are entering them into ETO so that you can collect data on them over a period of time. To add a new family:
- On the navigation bar, click on Participants.
- Select Add New Family.
3. Name the family, if a name is not automatically generated for you.
4. Click on the drop-down menu and select "Click to Add New Family Member."
5. Select the family relationship for the first family member.
6. Complete the demographic information for that participant.
7. If applicable, check Head of Household (HoH) at the top of the page. There can only be one HoH per family.
8. Select the family relationship for the next participant from the drop-down box at the bottom of the page.
9. If helpful, check the "Copy values from the first Family Member" box to pre-populate some of the demographic fields for the new family member.
10. Repeat steps 8 - 9 as needed.
11. Once all of the participants are added, select the appropriate program enrollment at the bottom of the page.
12. To add additional lines for enrollment, click Add Enrollment at the bottom.
13. Click Save to submit the participants and complete the enrollment.