The To Do List feature gives you quick access to a range of ETO software To Do lists to help you best manage your work.
To access one of your To Do Lists, click the To Do List Quick Navigation tab, show the to do list for To Do List, then click Go.
The view of the To Do List can be customized.
- Period - The date range you would like to see
- Show - Select how the To Do items should be organized (by participant name, outcome name, calendar, etc.)
- Scope -Program, Site, or Enterprise (if applicable)
- Staff - If configured, program managers can view the To Do List of users with lower roles
- Print - The To Do List can be printed
As an example, the calendar show option is one of the most popular:
The Site Administrator can allow users with program manager access and higher to review their staff's to do list from the Manage Programs page.
Reminders can be added to the To Do List through the following features: