There are several different ways you can export and save your Query Wizard Results. Please refer the image to the numbered list below to understand the different options available when exporting your Query Wizard Results.
- Save data as a Microsoft Word document
- Save data as a Microsoft Excel document
- Save data as a CSV document
- Save data as a PDF document
- Copy HTML data to clipboard (to copy and paste into an HTML editor)
- Print data
- Toggle Row Number (adds row numbers to the first column with the arrow)