Questions or elements are the body of a TouchPoint and are used to track a subject's progress through the program.
To Add a Question Element to a TouchPoint:
- On the navigation bar, click Site Administration.
- Select Mange TouchPoints.
- Locate the TouchPoint you wish to update.
- Under the Take Action column, click Edit.
- Navigate to the desired location of the new question and click Add Question.
- Choose the type of element you would like to add.
- Click Continue.
- You will have different design options based on the type of element you selected.
- Click Save to return to the body of your TouchPoint.
For each element you can:
- Edit the element: Returns you to the element creation page.
- Make the question required when completing the TouchPoint.
- Move the question to a different place on the form.
- Copy the question: Useful if you are creating many of the same type of question and you only need to edit the text.
- Add to Question Bank: If you plan to use the same question in other forms (then use the "Question Bank Element" question type in those forms)
- Disable the element if it is no longer used.
- Delete the element:
NOTE: Deleting the element will also delete any associated data. Social Solutions does not recommend this course of action unless no data has been recorded for the element.