- Using the navigation bar, open Site Administration.
- Open Manage TouchPoints.
- Find the TouchPoint called ETO Engage Effort TouchPoint.
- Click the security link in the Take Action column. (If the ETO Engage Effort TouchPoint does not appear, contact Customer Support.
- Select the subject type from the drop-down that you would like to work with in ETO Engage.
- Under Add/View/Edit/Delete Own Responses and Add Responses, check the boxes corresponding to the programs that the Entity Self Service and Enterprise Manager roles should have access to.
- Click on the Manage tab.
- Check the Enterprise Manager box for both Manage TouchPoint and Manage TouchPoint Security.
For more information on setting up ETO Engage, click here.