Any time a user leaves your organization, it is important to disable their user account immediately to prevent them from accessing confidential information.
- On the navigation bar, select Site Administration
- Click Manage User Accounts.
3. Locate the account you would like to disable by searching in the Name box on the top left.
4. Click the Disable link in the Take Action column.
- When you see "Disabled" that meas the user is currently Active
- When you see "Enabled" that means the use is currently Inactive
Depending on your license type, you may be billed per active user above your organization's allotted number of accounts. To find out how many accounts your contract includes, contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.