This article will guide users through the creation of a new program. By default the ability to create new programs is restricted to the Site Manager and Enterprise Manager user roles.
- Select Site Administration on the navigation bar
- Select Manage Programs
- Select the button Add New Programs located at the top left corner of this screen.
- Input the required information on this page. Required fields are indicated with a red asterisk (*).
- Name – The name of the new program.
- Program Manager – The user in charge of managing this program.
- Enable/disable any other desired settings for this program on both the Information and Settings and Referral Settings tabs.
- For additional information related to optional program settings, you may hover over the “?” icon to the right of the setting.
- Select the Save button at the bottom of the page to save.
- You will receive a confirmation prompt when the program has been created successfully.
Click here for more information on adding new programs.