Clients using Query as a Web Service will need two links: one to access the WSDL generator and another to access the Query as a Web Service Designer.
The URL for the WSDL Generator:
The End Point URLs for each Cluster:
US Private Sector:
- PR4-1: https://results.etosoftware.com/dswsbobje/services/Session
- PR4-2: https://results.etosoftware.com/dswsbobje2/services/Session
- PR4-3: https://results.etosoftware.com/dswsbobje3/services/Session
- PR4-4: https://results.etosoftware.com/dswsbobje4/services/Session
- PR4-5: https://results.etosoftware.com/dswsbobje5/services/Session
- PR4-6: https://results.etosoftware.com/dswsbobje6/services/Session
- PR4-7: https://results.etosoftware.com/dswsbobje7/services/Session
US Public Sector: https://results.etosoftware.us/dswsbobje/services/Session
For any further questions on Query as a Web Service, please contact customer support.