The Participant Information dashboard part displays a limited view of standard demographics. With the 2016.9 release, users can edit this dashboard part to show any of the standard or custom demographics.
- On the site navigation bar, click on Site Administration.
- Click on Manage Dashboard Templates.
- Find the Participant Dashboard that you would like to work with and click the edit (pencil) icon.
- On the Participant Information part, check the boxes for the demographics you would like to show.
- Click "Done Editing" at the top of the page.