Below are the instructions of how to delete a custom report.
- At the top of the page, click the tab that says Reporting Dashboard
2. Once the page has loaded, click Report Folder.
3. You will need to locate the report you want to delete. In order to do so, you must know if the report is saved in the My Favorites or Public folder. (If you click the Public or My Favorites folders and type in the report name in the search bar, you should be able to locate the report.)
4. Once you have located the report, you will need to right-click on the name of the report, hover over Organize and click Delete. (To learn how to restore a report, click here.)
5. Once the report is deleted, go back into ETO. On the navigation bar, click Reports.
6. Go to the View Reports and View Reports (NEW) pages to determine if the deleted report is still showing. If so, click on the button at the top of the page that says Refresh Report List.