Response ID is used to identify specific responses to TouchPoints. They are used in Results as context and a way to count unique responses. They are used in Batch Upload to update existing responses. They are also utilized by our SQL team.
- Navigate to the specific response that you want the Response ID for.
- This can be accomplished by navigating through View Participant/Entity/General/Collection/Family/Anonymous TouchPoints or via a Dashboard part.
- Click on the view icon for the responses
- When viewing the response, right click on the screen and select Properties. See example 1.
- In the Address: (URL) section, hold down the left mouse button and move your mouse down to scroll/highlight the text contained in the field.
- There will be a section of the URL that looks like ResponseID=X. X represents the Response ID. See example 2
- An example of the Address URL is as follows: https://secure.etosoftware.com/SingleForm/PreviewForm.aspx?ResponseID=1...
You may also run a TouchPoint Flat File report to generate the TouchPoint Response IDs. This can be found in the "Touchpoint Reports" section of the View Reports (NEW) page.
In ETO Results:
- In custom universes with flattened TouchPoint responses, Response ID is an object contained in each TouchPoint folder.
- In the Standard TouchPoint Universe NEW, and all other unflattened TouchPoint universes, Response Unique Identifier is an object contained in the TouchPoints folder.